- Download007935660400 - (Leaflet) - MM BAT-5 _2016 - (EN)
- Download007935660400 007935660500 - (Leaflet) - Bat5 Bat90 - (DE)
- Download007935660400 - (Manual) - Battery Charger Bat-5 - (EN)
- Download007935660400 - (EU Declaration Of Conformity - CE) - 1.02.2020 - (EN)
- Download007935660400 - (Manual) - Battery Charger Bat-5 - (CS)
- Download007935660400 - (Manual) - Battery Charger Bat-5 - (BG)
- Download007935660400 - (Manual) - Battery Charger Bat-5 - (HU)
- Download007935660400 - (Manual) - Battery Charger Bat-5 - (IT)
- Download007935660400 - (Manual) - Battery Charger Bat-5 - (RO)
- Download007935660400 - (Manual) - Battery Charger Bat-5 - (RU)
BAT5 BATTERY CHARGER
This is a compact battery charger with a microprocessor with intelligent charge function, which thanks to its excellent operation guarantees professional recovery of the battery.
CHARACTER FEATURES Bat-5:
• IP65 protection - against dust/ spray/rain
• protection against inverted connection of the poles/sparks;
• protection against battery overload
• protection against short-circuits.
• the luminous LEDs identify the exact charge status
• portable and compact construction.
• 12V Lead-Acid, AGM, GEL, VRLA batteries (excluding non-rechargeable batteries)
• 220-240 V 1A
• pulse charging
• 16.0cm (L)
• 9.6cm (W)
• 5.4cm (H)
|Maximum charging current||5A|
|Application||Acid batteries 12V|
|IP65 (splash protection and dusty)||YES|
|Reverse polarity protection||YES|
MAGNETI MARELLI 5-way charging: The MAGNETI MARELLI's professional charger provides 5-stage automatic charging, a true pure DC charging that not only recharges but also extends the service life of the necessary batteries.
Why do we offer 5-step loading?
Voltage / current graph
Level 1: Desulfurization:
It concentrates on heavily charged or lightly sulphated batteries that are low voltage and are resistant to activation. The MAGNETI MARELLI charger starts pulsing (charging) charging to charge the battery until the voltage has been restored and does not reach the expected level after charging. The purpose of this stage is to save over-discharge or slightly sulfurized batteries and to regenerate them.
Level 2: fast loading:
When the battery voltage is higher than the set level, the MAGNETI MARELLI charger gives a high charging current for fast charge of the battery until it reaches 75% of charge. The goal of this stage is to charge the battery as quickly as possible, as efficiently as possible.
Level 3: Correction and Analysis:
When the voltage reaches the maximum safe (pre-determined) value, the MAGNETI MARELLI charger automatically stops continuous charging and starts charging the battery with less electricity. The purpose of this stage is to fully charge the battery in a safe manner.
Level 4: Charge up to maximum state-off:
During this stage, the MAGNETI MARELLI charger will automatically turn off when the battery is fully charged. The charger will continuously monitor the voltage of the battery to decide whether to bring a new charge or not. The purpose of this stage is to fully charge the battery without recharging it.
Level 5: Maintenance Maintenance:
If the voltage falls below the pre-set level due to self-discharge of the battery, the MAGNETI MARELLI charger will start charging with low current to keep the battery fully charged. The cycle is repeated until the loader is in the "Maintain floating" mode.
CAPACITY OF CHARGING
Other advantages of MAGNETI MARELLI loaders:
Energy Saving: The MAGNETI MARELLI chargers provide true charging power, which is a pure direct current that reduces power consumption during the charging process and saves up to 20% of energy compared to conventional chargers.
Time savings: Mode switching technology charges the batteries at least 1.5 times faster than conventional technology.
Safe: IP65 protection against dust / splashes / rain; Reverse polarity / spark protection; Battery overload protection and short circuit protection.
Ease of Use: Bright LEDs accurately identify charging status.
Lightweight: Portable construction and compact design.