This product is available in our stores
- Download007950006920 - (Manual) - Memory Saver Ms-7E - (RO)
- Download007950006920 - (Manual) - Memory Saver Ms-7E - (IT)
- Download007950006920 - (Manual) - Memory Saver Ms-7E - (HU)
- Download007950006920 - (Manual) - Memory Saver Ms-7E - (EN)
- Download007950006920 - (Manual) - Memory Saver Ms-7E - (CS)
- Download007950006920 - (Manual) - Memory Saver Ms-7E - (RU)
- Download007950006920 - (EU Declaration Of Conformity - CE) - 1.02.2020 - (EN)
The MS-7E Vehicle Stacking Device is a product that is used in operation when the battery is disconnected. This type of device maintains the mains voltage in the vehicle's electrical network, allowing all components in the system to be operated, including electronic controllers, where it is necessary to remember the operating settings. This ensures that the battery is disconnected without resetting the operating parameters from the start of the operation, reducing the service time of the service with the disconnected battery. At the same time, there is no need to enter security codes that are not always available.
Therefore, this type of device is used in many professional car repair workshops that take care of good quality and efficiency of performed service or repair.
• Device designed to support the controller memory when the car battery is disconnected.
• Very useful for replacing the battery
• Prevents data loss and reset of all devices.
• Connection to the vehicle through the EOBD socket or lighter connector.
• With the LED control panel it is possible to monitor the internal state of the battery on the fly.
• Battery installed inside: AGM
• Voltage: 12V
• Battery capacity: 7 Ah
• Dimensions: 24.5 cm x 24.5 cm x 18 cm
• Weight: 3 kg
The characteristics of the device allow you to satisfy the following requirements when working in a car workshop:
• Perform maintenance without setting up the radio
• Perform maintenance without having to program the window opening settings
• Perform service activities without programming sunroof settings
• Perform maintenance without programming the display
• Perform maintenance without programming the phone
• Perform maintenance without programming the rain sensor
• Perform maintenance without programming the central lock
• Perform maintenance without programming clock settings
• Perform maintenance without programming lighting settings
• Perform service activities in a way that minimizes repair time to save money
• Perform maintenance work to protect yourself against the explosion of air bags caused by overvoltage in the electrical system
Satisfying the requirements of our device is guaranteed with a much wider area than the one listed above and it only depends on the user's imagination.
The way to use it is to perform a few simple operations. Once you have prepared the voltage support device, connect it to the OBD connector or to the cigarette lighter socket on the car. After connecting the MS-7E to the appropriate outlet, disconnect the battery that has been feeding the electric vehicle in the car. After performing the necessary operations on the disconnected battery, connect the battery with the appropriate parameters to the serviced vehicle and then we can safely disconnect the MS-7E and unplug it.
This simplicity of use allows the operator to perform the operation even by beginner mechanics while providing the highest safety standards.
The kit is equipped with such features and elements as:
• cable to connect the device to the cigarette lighter socket
• cable for connecting the device to an OBD socket
• cigarette lighter socket
• AGM battery mounted inside the unit housing
• Check the battery status inside the unit
• Battery change switch mounted inside the unit housing
• A slot for charging the battery mounted inside the unit
• Battery charge indicator mounted inside the device casing
• The storage compartment suitable for the loader dimensions allows for safe and convenient storage of cables and power supply for charging the battery mounted inside the unit.
• Battery installed inside the AGM housing (12V DC, 7Ah)
Dimensions of the MS-7E:
• Height: 24,5cm
• Width: 24.5cm
• Length: 18cm