- Download007950027421 - (Leaflet) - THROTTLE BODY CLEANER - 24.06.2021 - (EN)
- Download007950027421 - (Leaflet) - THROTTLE BODY CLEANER - 24.06.2021 - (BG)
- Download007950027421 - (Leaflet) - THROTTLE BODY CLEANER - 24.06.2021 - (CS)
- Download007950027421 - (Leaflet) - THROTTLE BODY CLEANER - 24.06.2021 - (RO)
- Download007950027421 - (Leaflet) - THROTTLE BODY CLEANER - 24.06.2021 - (RU)
- Product for cleaning and degreasing of mechanical parts of a car.
- A new high performance formula dedicated to the effective cleaning of throttle bodies and carburettors.
- It dissolves tarnish, carbon deposits, oils, dirt and sticky substances in a few seconds.
- The product improves the functioning of moving parts and, consequently, reduces fuel consumption.
- Multifunctional mixture of aliphatic solvents, acetates, alcohols, free of chlorinated solvents.
It quickly cleans the throttle bodies, carburettors, starting devices and PCV valves for a professional result.
- Regular cleaning of the injection system and carburettor improves combustion and reduces emissions of harmful substances in the exhaust gases.
- One can is enough to clean even the dirtiest throttle body or carburettor.
- The preparation is used for cleaning throttles without the need to disassemble them.
- The product properties and ingredients are listed on the back of the can: the throttle cleaner does not contain methylene chloride or toluene.
- FORM: aerosol.
- COLOUR: clear colourless.
- DENSITY: 0.80 kg/l (+/- 0.04) at 20°C (liquid phase).
- PROPELLANT: propane-butane.
- FLAMMABILITY: extremely flammable.
- STORAGE: Store in cool (10–30°C) and ventilated rooms, avoid accumulation of static electricity.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- With the engine switched off, spray the surface, leave for a while and then spray again on the dirty area.
- Spray the throttle and starting device, then open and close manually until the movement is smooth. In the case of electronic throttles, activation with a diagnostic tester is necessary.
- If necessary, spray the entire mechanism again to ensure smooth movement.